Tuna Pasta Salad
400g pasta shells
5 tablespoons pesto
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
200g can of tuna, drained and flaked
50g chopped walnuts
6 large basil leaves, shredded
3 tablespoons olive oil
Tuna Pasta Salad Directions
- 1. Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet, then drain.
2. Plunge under cold water to stop it from cooking more, and drain again.
3. Put in a bowl
4. Mix the pesto sauce and vinegar in a bowl and sprinkle with pepper
5. Add to the pasta with the grated lemon rind and toss.
6. Mix the tuna and walnuts into the pasta.
7. Sprinkle over the basil and drizzle the olive oil over the top
8. Mix and eat immediately
|Saturated fat (g):||2.3g|