Are you are struggling to control your Diabetes? Want to know about good nutrition as you get older? Tired of all the wrong treatment for your tummy or Irritable bowel symptoms? Want to know how diet can prevent cancer reoccurrence? Unsure about whether to use sports supplements or not? Struggling with your child's fussy eating? Can't get your baby to eat weaning foods? Worried if your teenager has an eating disorder?
As part of the Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute's (INDI) Nourish Ireland Week, there are a number of Ask A Dietitian events taking place in hospitals and community centres near you during the week of the 9th June. Dietitians will be on hand to answer your nutrition questions.
Check out local Ask A Dietitian events in the locations below or book your FREE space on any of our 9 nutrition seminars in Dublin or Cork. Click HERE to book your free ticket.
Local Ask A Dietitian events will be running in the following locations throughout the country:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Dun Laoghaire
- HSE, Sheaf House, Tallaght
- St James Hospital, Dublin
- The Adelaide and Meath Hospital, Dublin, Incorporating The National Children's Hospital, Tallaght
- National Maternity Hospital, Holles St.
- Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin
- Naas General Hospital
- Cavan & Monaghan Hospital
- Sligo Regional Hospital
- Galway Shopping Centre
- South Infirmary - Victoria University Hospital, Cork
- Waterford University Hospital
- University Hospital, Limerick
- Kerry Community Services, Rathass, Tralee, Co Kerry
- South Tipperary General Hospital