Starting out in Sports Nutrition
The SNIG study day 'Starting out in sports nutrition' planned for 30th October 2010 can no longer accept applications as all places have been taken.
The Sports Nutrition Interest Group study day "Starting out in Sports Nutrition" will be held on the 30th October 2010 at the Carlton Castletroy Park Hotel, Dublin Road, Limerick.
This course in aimed at:
1. Have an interest in sports nutrition.
2. Would like information on starting out work with sports people/ groups.
3. Would like to learn from the experiences of other dietitians working with individual athletes – young and adult, and with teams.
4. Would like more information on skills for approaching sports groups/marketing
5. Who would like to familiarize themselves with the use of assessment techniques: skin-fold measurements and hydration testing.
6. Want to learn more about the financial aspects that may be encountered when getting involved athletes/ teams.
Closing date for application: Friday 15th October 2010. Please see below flyers for further details and application process.