Dietitians' Registration Board Appointments
The Minister for Health invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the following Registration Boards.
Social Workers, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Dietitians are invited to apply under one or more of the following 3 categories:
- - Persons who are engaged in the practice of the designated profession.
- - Persons engaged, as members of the profession, in the management of services provided by it.
- - Persons engaged in the State in the education and training of persons in the practice of the profession.
All candidates must demonstrate knowledge or experience, at an appropriately senior level, of one or more of the following:
- - Corporate governance.
- - Financial management.
- - Risk management.
- - Change management.
- - Strategy development.
- - Regulation.
- - Irish healthcare system knowledge/experience.
The following are also considered desirable:
- - Previous experience of board membership.
- - Evidence of an ability to work with others and build consensus with a broad range of stakeholders.
In considering applications due regard will be given to Government policy on gender balance on State Boards. On foot of this campaign successful candidates will be placed on a list to be retained by the Department for a period of up to one year.
Please Note: This campaign will close at 3pm on Friday the 23rd of November 2018.