Benefits of membership
For full details on our membership categories and how to apply - see Membership Categories section.
INDI membership – what’s it worth?
- Strength in numbers – we aim to represent all dietitians voices in our campaigns and to speak on behalf of our profession. The more involved we all become the more work we can achieve.
- Increased membership means we can do more with our income, improve our services and help keep subscription levels low for all.
- All our membership forms as are available here. For those who qualified, as a dietitian, outside of the Republic of Ireland, please see the validation information page.
Benefits to ALL members:
- INDI Professional Nutrition & Dietetic Review issued quarterly.
- Access to members’ only section of the web site, job opportunities (including locum work), discussion forums, professional guidelines and other publications.
- Professional Advice and Support from the INDI Office/Council representatives.
- Free attendance at company sponsored symposiums.
- Reduced price access to CPD opportunities, events and activities.
- Right to join Specialist Interest Groups and access to local and specialist professional guidance and support.
Benefits to Full, Honorary & Transition members:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to €2.5million.
- Fitness to Practice
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting and all INDI votes.
- Right to advertise in the ‘Find a Dietitian’ section of the INDI website and if wanted have your details supplied to Health Insurance Companies.
- Free advertising of locum posts (employer) and availability to work as a locum (employee).
- Reimbursement of outpatient fees for your private patients by Health Insurance Companies.
- Advice on professional/ethical issues.
Note: Student & Transtion members cannot vote at INDI AGMs/EGMs.
Annual Subscription Rates:
- Full Members living in Ireland: €296.00
- Overseas Full Member: €80.00
- Non Practising or Retired Member: €80.00
- Transition Member: €166.00
- Student Member: €50.00