Any INDI member seeking work may add their details to the website locum list.
Email the following details to email@example.com. Your details will be added to the website locum list as soon as possible. Your details will be removed from the locum list after 4 months. If you wish to remain on the locum list after this time or if you want your details removed before this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Your INDI membership number
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Some details about your experience
- Please state if you are available to work on a full time or part time basis
August 26th 2019
- Name: Nicole Desmond
- INDI membership number: 1733
- Your telephone number: 0877964546
- Your email address: email@example.com
- Some details about your experience: Recently qualified but have a wide variety of clinical and health promotion experience from my practice placements including: general medicine, stroke, neurology, medicine of the elderly, liver transplant, hepatobiliary, cystic fibrosis, upper GI, colorectal and orthopaedic surgery, ICU, oncology, community outpatient clinics and health promotion events, presentations to healthcare staff and the general public.
- Please state if you are available to work on a full time or part time basis: Full-time.
September 11th 2019
- Your name: James Bland
- Your INDI membership number: 1957
- Your telephone number: 0876388226
- Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some details about your experience: I have 16 months experience working at the National Rehabilitation Hospital as part of a team of 4 dietitians. During this time I covered inpatient and outpatient services. The role required working with patients with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries as well as covering the paediatric department. I also worked with the prosthetic, orthotic & limb absence rehabilitation programme. Working in the SCI programme required me to develop dietetic care plans for patients with pressure sores, neurogenic bowel and bladder, weight management as well as malnutrition. In the brain injury programme I worked with patients who had experienced stroke, traumatic brain injuries and non-traumatic. Many of these patients had dysphagia as well as cognitive issues which were all incorporated into their dietetic plans. Some of these patients also had aphasia and difficulties communicating which required working with the speech and language department. I was also required to work with patients who were enterally fed via PEG/RIG/PEJ equipment and develop thier enteral feeding regimens to ensure they were receiving adequate nutrition and fluid. Also have experience working with patients with Type 2 &1 Diabetes, Renal disease and complications that arise from these. During my time their I was required work closely with the catering managers to ensure accurate communication of patients therapeutic diets.
- Please state if you are available to work on a full time or part time basis: Full time