Senior Dietitian, Full time, St. Michaels House
There is currently one permanent whole time vacancy in the dietetic team at St Michael’s House. The successful post holder will work alongside two Senior Dietitians and a newly appointed Dietitian Manager. Priority for dietetic input is given to children and adults with complex medical needs, in particular those who require nutrition support, including enteral tube feeding.
For more information, please see here
• At least three years clinical post graduate dietetic experience.
• Paediatric dietetic experience essential.
• Registered with Dietitian Registration Board, CORU.
• Previous experience working in intellectual disability is desirable.
• Full clean driver's licence required.
Informal enquires are welcomed by:
Jennifer O’Toole, Dietitian Manager, 01-8770569, email@example.com
To apply: email your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a twelve month panel will be formed from this competition from which future vacancies may be filled.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019 at 5.00pm