Any INDI member seeking work may add their details to the website locum list.
Email the following details to email@example.com. Your details will be added to the website locum list as soon as possible. Your details will be removed from the locum list after 4 months. If you wish to remain on the locum list after this time or if you want your details removed before this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Your INDI membership number
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Some details about your experience
- Please state if you are available to work on a full time or part time basis
Date: March 2016
- Currently working as acting Hospital to Home Coordinator in Abbott Laboratories Ireland Ltd.
- Successfully completed clinical placement C in Mater Misercordiae Hospital in 2015 (Variety of adult dietetic training in areas such as diabetes, enteral feeding, medicine for the elderly, oncology, trnasplant and GI surgery).
- My clinical placement B in 2013 took place in Temple Street University Hospital where I gained extensive insight into pediatric dietetics.
Date: January 2016
Name: Ciara Malone
Membership no: 1091
Tel: 086 3940194
Experience: I have completed Bsc (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics and have 6 years post graduate experience principally in paediatrics, primary care and acute services. Please don't hesitate to contact me for a full CV outlining details of my key skills, work experience and references.
Availability: Availability will be summer months only due to other commitments. I have been working as a locum at holidays/ weekends.