- An introduction to Coeliac Disease
- Coeliac disease and the Gluten Free Diet
- Diagnosis, non-classic symptoms, cross contamination, food labelling, common mistakes.
- Living with Coeliac Disease
- A patients’ perspective
- Nutrition in Coeliac Disease
- Key nutrients, supplements, annual testing, refractory coeliac disease.
- Coeliac Disease in Children
- Training course includes paediatric guidelines for coeliac disease; presentation & diagnosis in children, micronutrients, managing compliance in children & teens, monitoring children with coeliac disease.